Terms & Conditions
Our Consumer Goods (App and Digital Product)
Terms and Conditions
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply Products (App Product and Digital Product) to you.
Why you should read them.
- Please read these terms carefully before make any purchase on our site. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, refunds, and returns, and other important information.
- By purchasing any products, whether app or digital, you confirm that you accept these terms and agree to comply with them. We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to purchase any products on our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Who we are. We are Nona Bayat Corporation a company registered in the United States of America. Our company registration number is 87-3356248 and our registered office is at 21200 W Oxnard St, #723, Woodland Hills, California 91367.
How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com. Our contract with you
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.4. Our rights to make changes
Minor changes to the Products. We may change the Product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- We may update or require you to update the App.
- If the products are ongoing services or a subscription to digital content. We will supply the services or digital content to you and such a subscription shall be automatically renewed on a yearly basis. Automatic renewal can be turned off at any point after subscription.
- Subscription Information
- Downloading the Level Up by Nona Bayat app is free of charge. Once users register, they will need to subscribe to get access to the Digital Product(s). Our subscription services operate on a renewal basis according to the subscription package you have selected – Annual, Quarterly, or Monthly. Please note that after twelve months the renewal costs for your chosen subscription do exclude any discounts that may have been applied to the initial subscription purchase. Renewal will be at the current cost of the subscription, excluding any discounts.
- All app subscription payments are handled through the Apple and Google app stores and are under their terms and conditions. All web subscription payments are handled by Stripe and are bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: Depending on which country you are in, VAT may be added to the price, according to Apple and Android legislation.
- Other currencies are set by Apple or Google directly. For payments made via web, conversion to your home currency will be handled by your account provider and a conversion fee may be charged for this process.
6. Digital Product
- If the digital product is a one-off purchase: the digital content will be immediately available for your use you as soon as you subscribe and on acceptance of payment.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
- If you decide to purchase the App or Digital Product subscription, you agree to instantly pay the price shown upon confirmation of purchase.
- Payment will be charged to the payment account linked to the card (if you are subscribing via web) or account you are using (the Apple or Google account connected to your device).
- If it is not cancelled earlier on, a subscription for an App will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for the App renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- You have the right to manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off at any point after purchase.
- The amount you paid for your subscription upon purchase is non-refundable even if the subscription is terminated early.
- App and Digital content for download or streaming. Once you pay for the App or Digital Product, the content will be immediately available to you and you will not be able to change your mind and receive a refund. You were made aware of this prior to ordering and agreed to this when ordering.
How long do I have to change my mind?
- App and Digital Product purchase. Once you purchase the App or pay for the Digital Product, they will be immediately available to you and you will not be able to change your mind and receive a refund. You were made aware of this prior to ordering and agreed to this when ordering.
When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind and receive a refund in respect of:
- App and Digital Products after you have downloaded and paid; or
- any goods with a value of less than £42.
Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.10. How we may use your personal information
If you suffer from any allergies or any other health issues please consult your doctor or GP before starting a plan with Level Up by Nona Bayat You should always obtain any appropriate professional health advice relevant to your circumstances.
Level Up by Nona Bayat makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the currency, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information contained or referenced in this app. The information is subject to professional differences of opinion, human error in preparing this information. Level Up by Nona Bayat Plans is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any of the information or material we provide. If you use, or otherwise rely on, any of the information in the app you are responsible for ensuring, by independent verification, its currency, accuracy, completeness, reliability and relevance to your own personal and individual circumstances.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your health professional first before following this plan.
Before starting any new diet and exercise programme please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. By signing up to this app, you are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our programmes, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depend on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related programme or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
Within the provided meal plans, the nutritional data is verified by a qualified dietician / nutritionist and the nutritional value information is sourced from the US Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/index.html
Within the provided workouts, the exercise data has been collated and put together by qualified NRPT personal trainers https://nrpt.co.uk/.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you, but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.